April has disappeared in the blink of an eye and that makes me a little anxious. We are a third through this year now. Crazy. However, as I did last month, I wanted to reflect on some of the positives so that I can start another month with refreshed and positive vibes. So that I don't sound like a broken record, I am still loving everything I mentioned last month. Daily exercise and yoga is still in check and blogging is on a roll. I actually wrote about how I blog daily if you're interested? Back to the six things...
For this edition of trendwatch I'm bringing you another novelty from the Korean beauty world: peel off makeup. Upon hearing the term "peel off" in association with makeup it's hard to envision. Essentially, it's makeup that you apply, peel off and then it leaves you with a tint or stain that is supposed to last for days. The lasting time is based on how long you leave it on for before peeling off.
On first glance, it sounds pretty exciting. I'd love to be able to have a pretty wash of colour on the lips that doesn't smear or fade away when I'm enjoying a meal out. I have quite pale lips which contrast a lot with my skin tone and tend to make me look ill. So I'm always conscious of having at least a tinted lip balm on whilst I'm out and about. But enough about me, let's get onto the cool part.
Level 24 Human | Londoner | Ex-beauty buyer | Midnight Coder | Skincare Lover
For PR queries, guest posting, advertising & witty humor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Burberry Bases Edit
- 6 Things I Loved in April
- Beauty TrendWatch: Peel Off Makeup
- Overcoming the Fear of Failure
- Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer
- How I Blog Daily & Why I Love It
- Embracing Down Time: 5 Ways To Really Relax
- Quirky Beauty Tools: Litfly Foaming Net
- Wander Beauty Cheek Tint in Dusty Rose
- Burnout, Exhaustion & 10 Things I've Learnt Along ...
- Does It Work? COSRX Blackhead Silk Finger Balls
- Deep Work: Taking Your Productivity To The Next Le...
- The Best Affordable Moisturiser Ever: Garnier Mois...
- Share The Love: 21 Blogs To Read
- Mask Of The Moment: Origins Original Skin Retextur...
- Coping With Morning Anxiety
- My Transitional Skincare Routine
- The Side Hustle: 5 Resources To Learn To Code
- Nourish Skincare Firming Facial Oil
- The Cheek & Lip Tints Edit
- 5 Ways To Use Glossier's Balm Dot Com + Giveaway!
- On Gratefulness & Gratitude
- Beauty TrendWatch: Charcoal Superpowers Activated
- Glossier Hopes & Dreams
- H&M Face Masks: A Skincare Lover's Pick 'n' Mix
- Elizavecca Bubble Clay Mask
- Discovering Barre Fitness & Why I Love It
- Empties #35
- 6 Things I Loved In March
- The Spring Lip: Burberry Kisses Sheer Lipstick
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2015 (95)
- ► 2014 (84)
- ► 2013 (182)
- ► 2012 (145)
Items marked * - PR Samples provided for the purpose of consideration for review. Items marked ** - Provided for personal use from work but I have chosen to write about it for the reasons stated. I am not compensated in any way for such mentions. Any sponsored content will be marked as such.